Thursday, June 25, 2009
Potential chase June 26 (Fri)
The models are painting a decent picture for storms somewhere in NE or SD. I have never been to SD so it is very tempting. Not to mention Vortex is done, almost everybody has packed it up fo the year (I had even taking my laptop mount out, which is going back in in the morning). If there is actually a storm, it should be a peaceful chase, if there is such a thing anymore. If I decide to go out, I will have the video stream up Friday (if there is internet of course).